Friday, December 5, 2014

Monthly Empties: A Quick Log

It seems a little pointless reviewing products from so long ago, but I had kept all the pictures taken from each month's empties. So here's a comprehensive list for logging purposes. This way you can see how often and how quickly some of these products get used up!


April 2014 Empties

Apr 2014 Empties



May 2014 Empties

May 2014 Monthly Empties

June 2014 Empties
June 2014 Monthly Empties

July 2014 Empties (Part 1)

July 2014 Monthly Empties
July 2014 Empties (Part 2)
July 2014 Monthly Empties
August 2014 Empties

August 2014 Monthly Empties
 September 2014 Empties
September 2014 Monthly Empties
October 2014 Empties
October 2014 Monthly Empties
  •  Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Creme SPF 15 - (another fairly lightweight moisturizer that I use in the daytime instead of plain sunscreen)
  • Cargo OneBase Concealer + Foundation in 02  (got this in a Cargo set and loved it! Does not crease under eyes and have just enough peachy tones to neutralize dark circles. Not sure how it's a foundation considering it has a small doe foot sponge tip applicator. This will be something I consider repurchasing after I'm done with the tons of concealers I own.) 
  • Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil (I'm really in love with cleansing oils now, but I didn't like the way this lathers up. Doesn't have a thick enough consistency to feel like an oil when applied. Reminds me of the shu uemura skin refiner cleansing oil)
  • Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face & Neck Cream (a frequent gwp piece. This went from my daytime routine to an empty. Another daytime moisturizer with sunscreen but much thicker in an actual cream texture.)
 Ok, FINALLY done with all the empties. Hoping to catch up and post more frequently and go through all my stash of makeup and skincare items.

Any of these items your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...