Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 6: Review Aerin Rose Hand and Body Cream

Today's post is a quick review of goodie that I received from my Glossybox - Aerin Rose Hand and Body Cream.  Bitter cold and dry winter is already here and I needed to switch up my hand cream to something more moisturizing. (My Bath & Body Works hand lotions are just not cutting it in this weather.)

Aerin Rose Hand and Body Cream (image from aerin.com)
Not going to go over my usual review stats as this was only deluxe sample that I am using.  Full size bottle retails $40 (yes! for hand cream) and comes in a 4.2 oz bottle. Probably not something I would have carried in my purse anyway, so the deluxe sample was very very welcomed!

The hand cream is a semi thick cream that instantly melts into your skin leaving it feeling and looking silky soft and matte. Seriously if it weren't lychee like scent (it doesn't smell like roses to me) it left behind I would have forgotten that its there. I love that it doesn't leave any heavy greasiness at all, I can seriously still open bottle caps without any slip or slide.

Sad that the sample is running out and I'm going to need to look for another hand cream to help keep it from drying and cracking.  For those who are curious on how I heal my dried cracked hands, I douse my hands in Aquaphor or Vaniply (depends which one is handy) every night. But these are just way too greasy to be used during the day when I'm working.  I've stocked up on some Bliss and AHAVA hand products, looking forward to giving those a try soon.

Let me know in the comments if you've tried other Aerin beauty products, they seem to be very pricey Estee Lauder. How are you combatting the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...