Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 3: Company Holiday Party Outfit

Today's Blogmas post is a little late because I just came home from my company holiday party not too long ago. Wanted to share the outfit and jewelry I wore to the party.

Featuring a LBD (little black dress) that I got from Piperlime for $14!

Pim + Larkin Kimmie Peplum Dress (original model pic here, similar styles here), Yesstyle Contrast Trim Open Front Cardigan (similar here)Gap Knit Tights (old, similar here), Coach Lilac Boots (here), Coach Wristlet (old, similar here)



Side view

I just LLOOVVVVEEE the dress! Made of a scuba neoprene like material so that it's stretchy and comfy enough to move in (perfect for dancing!). The little peplum detail makes it very flattering around the waist and without the coverup cardigan, it would definitely show a better shape.

And of course the rest of the outfit needs to include flat boots to dance in comfort and knit tights to keep me warm in this bitter winter.

AQUA Avery Front Back Stud Pearl Earrings 
I bought these AQUA Avery Front Back Pearl Earrings because they were perfect dupe to the always sold out Dior Tribales Earrings. (Not to mention the fraction of price as well.) I love how it immediately dresses up the outfit with such simplicity. One complaint I do have is that it is a little on the heavier side so I do feel its weight on my earlobes. Another downside I noticed, (because I'm picky like that), you need to have perfectly pierced ears to wear these. My left ear's piercing is not completely centered, so it looks a lot more dangly than my right ear as shown here.

Key charm necklace (gift from my mom), Forever 21 Square Charm Necklace (old)
To add in a little more holiday glam, I decided to pair some gold tone jewelry. A short necklace layered with a long chain with simple pendents.

Hopefully this gives some of you some inspiration for your company parties as well. Just another tip for the younger fresh crowd going into your first company party: don't be the guy (girl) that everybody is going to talk about every year the holiday party rolls around. Even if it's an open bar, you don't want to be remembered as the guy/girl that got wasted that night!

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...