Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 2: Shopping Bloomingdale's Private Sale

Welcome to Day 2 of Blogmas, so far majority of my day was spent scouring Bloomingdale's website left and right for items to put in the my shopping cart and take advantage of their Private Sale going right now, ending tonight.

In the end, I decided to only pick up 1 item. These AG Adriano Goldschmied The Prima Skinny Jeans.

AG Adriano Goldschmied Jeans - The Prima Skinny

I've been looking for a pair of designer denim jeans for a while now, it seems all fashion bloggers have a distressed pair and I want to see what the hype is all about. Everybody always say how soft and comfortable they are.

I saw these AG Adriano Goldschmied jeans on sale for $100.80 plus another $25 off every $100 with code PRIVATE, bringing the price down to $75.80. Not too bad! Didn't want to get another pair of distressed jeans so these AG Prima Skinny jeans seem the best choice and I love the wash. I've never tried these before, hopefully the sizing isn't off.

Anybody own a similar pair? Do you believe that there's a different between these designer jeans vs. non-designer?

Update - I received these jeans already and they are OH SO SOFT. Worth every penny! I can't wait to share some styles with them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...