Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 10: Christmas Stocking Nails

Merry Christmas! Well I didn't make the daily blogmas posts but at least I got 10! =)  The last one for this year's blogmas, wanted to show off my Christmas Stocking nails.

Milani Nail Art in White Canvas, Sephora Formula X in X <3 Rouge, Etude House Juicy Cocktail Set #2 color, Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat, Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat
Originally I wanted to do a deep red nail color with a dash of gold glitter nail polish as my holiday nails but I realize I don't have any deep red nail colors. (What happens when you only shop for pretty pastel colors.) The closest I have in red is this classic candy apple red - Sephora Formula X in X <3 Rouge, a freebie for renewing my VIB Rouge status! So I got inspired to recreate this Christmas Stocking nail. Very easy to do since it's just a French manicure especially with the Milani Nail Art that I usually use as the French tip. The little gold glitter rim along the French tip is usually what I do to cover any imperfect lines. You can check out how this method looks on a normal French manicure here.




Here's to my little Christmas stocking nails!  I wish my nails were a little longer, the red actually makes my fingers look a little stumpy.

Christmas Stocking Nails

Christmas Holiday Nails

(Ring from Brandy Melville)
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Show me your holiday nail inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...