Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 4: Clinique Coupon on Gilt City

For today's Blogmas post, I want to share this free $30 off $80 coupon voucher for Clinique from Gilt City with you. If you aren't a member yet, you can get a 25% off discount code if you sign up via my invite link.


This is a great discount PLUS you can get a 5 piece gift with any $35 purchase PLUS you get Free Shipping on any purchase! The voucher expires on Dec 28, so you have plenty of time to prepare for holidays or save it for yourself.

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector $39.50, Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop $21, Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel $25
Not sure what to buy? Also sharing my favorite Clinique products at the moment. The Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector and Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel are definitely my daily skincare staples. The Dark Circle Corrector feels almost like a eye primer with some tint to help cover dark circles. Eye makeup applies so much easier.

The Clinical Clearing Gel has been calming my pimples. It doesn't heal them right away, but it does help prevent them getting any nastier. I love how quickly it dries so that it acts as a barrier between the pimple and my concealer.

The Cheek Pop in Peach Pop gives you the most subtle flush of color that I've been using it whenever my skin looks sallow. Of course I also love the cute daisy print.

Let me know which of these are your favorite products from Clinique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...