Monday, December 15, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 8: Winter Layers for a Christmas Shopping

Ah not sure how all these other bloggers do it, I can hardly keep up these posts! Skipped the weekend posts as I was busy doing my Christmas shopping. So sharing today, my OOTD for a crazy spree at Bloomingdale's.

American Eagle Cardigan (old), Old Navy Crew Top (old), AG Adriano Goldschmied The Prima Skinny Jeans, Arturo Chiang Fedra Ankle Boots (old)

For a long day of shopping amongst crowds, I always opt for comfy wear. Something I can maneuver around in without the bulk. It's a steady 30 degree weather here in NYC now, so for some added warmth, I had on a big wrap around scarf to keep me cozy (not pictured.) Winter time is also when I stock up on long sleeve tees that's perfect for layering up like the way I paired it with a 3/4 quarter sleeve cardigan.
AG The Prima Skinny Jeans in Wilde

These AG jeans are so heavenly soft! So soft that they almost feel like jeggings. Super stretchy and the mid rise is perfect to cover up any unexpected gut expansion. Sometimes skinny jeans can be a pain to put your legs through, but I have no difficulty with these at all, they just slip right in.  The leg openings also tuck perfectly into my ankle boots.  I got it in a size 26 (my usual size) and it fits like a glove.  The Wilde wash is the perfect dark blue denim. $75 for a pair of jeans is quite pricey but I don't regret a single penny.

During this shopping spree, I also picked up a pair of J Brand jeans for $25! Bloomingdales hold a dear place in my heart now, can't wait to style that!

Have you finished your holiday shopping yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...