Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 1: Preppy Winter White for Work OOTD

Got some inspiration from Sydney from Sydney's Fashion Diary to do Blogmas! All it is is that you can expect daily blog entries from me until Christmas. I'm a little late but we'll see how well this goes. Hopefully this would give some quick insight about me and also motivate me to write a little bit more.

For Blogmas Day 1, let's check out today's outfit of the day.

Banana Republic Burnout Sweater (old, similar here), Express Utility Shirt (old, similar here), Banana Republic Wool Skirt (old, similar here), Gap Knit Tights (old, similar here), Coach Lilac Boots (here), Coach Wristlet (old, similar here)




My semi preppy outfit for work. I almost feel like a librarian/old school teacher, so I tried to make it a little more fun by rolling up my sleeves. I love how this sweater has a band hem to complement the A-line full skirt, helps narrow my waist and give me a bit more of a figure. Excuse the hand in the pocket picture, I just can't resist skirts with pockets.  These Coach Lilac boots I've mentioned last year as a perfect dupe for the Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots.

That's it for Day 1, look forward to more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...