Monday, September 2, 2013

Dior Diva 250 Point Reward - Aug 2013

I recently mailed in my receipts for the Dior Diva program. For those of you that don't know, if you purchase a certain limit of Dior products from specific department stores & Sephora, you can free goodies from the brand directly. If you're interested to see what I've received in the past, you can check out my posts here and here.

Dior Diva 250 Point Reward


This time around, I bought enough to qualify for a higher level reward with a $250 Dior purchase (their DiorSnow line is pricey!) So I decided that instead of breaking it up into 2 separate 100 point rewards, I'll see what the Dior Dictionary is all about.

I received deluxe samples of the Dior Capture Totale One Essential serum, j'adore eau de parfum, and another Rouge Dior lipstick in 644 Rouge Blossom, in addition to Christian Dior's The Little Dictionary of Fashion where he goes from A to Z about all things fashion. The book itself retails for $14! I haven't read through it yet, but flipping through the pages, he talks about how to style bows and wear different colors and materials. A very interesting read that I'm looking forward to.

Anybody else get part of the Dior Diva program?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...