Monday, July 4, 2011

Dior Diva & Beauty Haul June 2011

Hello everyone! Work has kept me busy and exhausted. I miss blogging so much already!

June might have came and went, but it didn't go without a heavy damage to my wallet. =)

First off, for the freebies.

If you love Dior and have not signed up as a Dior Diva, shame on you! Dior Diva is Dior's loyalty program that rewards their customers with freebies! You just have to save all the receipts of your Dior purchases from major retailers like Sephora, Macy's, or Lord & Taylor. Then depending how much you spend annually ($100, $250, $500, or $1000), you will be rewarded a different gift set of Dior products. Click here for more details.

For 2010, I bought mostly Dior lip sticks/glosses during Sephora's 20% discount events. I reached the $100 mark and Dior shipped me my package within less than 2 weeks.

Dior Diva Rewards Package
Dior Addict Lipstick in 783 Londres
I love the detail of the signature Dior logo in the packaging. =)  It's silly but I admire companies who brand their shipping material as well. My Dior Diva Rewards package came with a travel size Hypnotic Poison perfume, DIORSHOW mascara, Dior Addict lipstick and a mini Dior shopping bag. Not sure what I'm going to do with the shopping bag but it's cute nevertheless.

Next, I had a little haul from Sephora and got some freebies.
Sephora Haul June 2011
I redeem 500-point perk on my Sephora Beauty Insider Rewards. The Best of Caudalie set came with super deluxe sizes! I calculate it to be about a $65 retail value.
Best of Caudalie - Sephora Beauty Insider 500-point perk
This sample set includes the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, Pulpe VitaminĂ©e Eye and Lip Cream, and the Instant Foaming Cleanser. Sephora sells a similar set called the Beauty Essentials from the Vine.  This perk is sold out on sephora.com already, but do check your local Sephora store if they still have it in stock!

Also received in the mail a postcard from Sephora regarding a free Bare Escentuals sample summer kit. I already use Bare Escentuals, so this was a good travel set to bring with me.
Sephora/Bare Escentuals Sample Set
This set came with the bareMinerals Mineral Veil, foundation, and their new line of Purely Nourishing Moisturizer and baby kabuki brush. Personally, I don't care for the kabuki brush because I think it is a bit rough.

Now for the only paid purchase on the same Sephora visit, haha. I got the Sephora Favorites In the Glow Set.

Sephora Favorites In The Glow Set

This set is a deluxe sample set of all the exfoliating and skincare for bright complexion. I already own the Boscia Black Illuminating Mask and adore it, just thought this will be perfect for travel. The Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster, I also do love from another 500-point perk. I mostly got this kit for the Kate Sommerville ExfoliKate Treatment. Can't wait to try it!

Also bought this Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit. Every year Sephora sells one of these kits to allow you to sample a bunch of skincare/sun care products. All proceeds to these kits are donated to the Skin Care Foundation.

Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit
Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit
Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit - with the tote
This year's kit comes with a full size Ole Henriksen Fresh Lips that retails for $10 alone! Also comes with a cute Little Miss SPF tote that will be perfect for the beach. You can check out last year's kit here.

Also went to Lord & Taylor to use up the gift card from the special deal I got from RueLaLa ($25 for a $50 L&T gift card). I was looking for a new eye cream and stopped by the philosophy counter for the eye hope eye cream. It retails for $48 and came with this cute gift with purchase.

Lord & Taylor - philosophy haul
The gift with purchase came with samples of their famous purity cleanser and grace shower and shampoo. I wanted to try out their new hope in a tinted moisturizer and the sales representative was nice enough to give me a deluxe sample to try! She matched me with the light to medium one. We'll see how it works out.

That's it for the Beauty Haul, clothing haul and swatches coming up really soon! I'm totally back-logged. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...