Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Dior Diva 100 Point Reward - May 2012

Haven't written for a while, I think I've put too much effort into this blog to actually neglect it. But I really do have a lot of reviews/hauls/swatches that I've been collecting and it's piling up!

Here's a quick overview to a new Dior Diva 100 Point Reward that I recently "cashed in" with my Dior purchases. (You can see what I've received last year here.)

Dior Diva 100 Point Reward
Included in this year's gift are deluxe samples of the DiorShow mascara, j'adore eau de parfum, and a Rouge  Dior lipstick. All packed in a cute mini Dior shopping bag.
Dior Addict Full Size vs Rouge Dior Deluxe Sample


The Rouge Dior lipstick was a pretty generous size. I tried to compare it with my regular full size Dior Addict lipstick here. The one I received was in color 644 in Rouge Blossom. It's a gorgeous deep berry plum color. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm itching to!


Dior always have generous samples so make sure you save up those receipts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...