Monday, September 16, 2013

Reveal: Le Metier de Beaute Beauty Vault VIP September Box

After last month's super value beauty box, I couldn't help but do a mini countdown to see what awaits in the September box. And this month's box did not disappoint either. It arrived promptly at my doorsteps within the first week of September and that's only because we have Labor Day early this year.

The September box came in the same luxurious black gift box with a handwritten note from the cofounder. =)  I like how personal these packages are.  And I can foresee myself building a collection of these gift boxes! 

Le Metier de Beaute September Box - <3 Your Eyes
And what's in the box? Here's the reveal ::drumrolls::


Their new release of True Colour Creme Eye Shadows! And of course since I'm a VIP ( gotta love the perk) we get to sample this wonderful new product first.

LMdB True Colour Creme Eye Shadows in Champagne Shimmer & Starry Night
This new release of their cream eyeshadows are not even available everywhere yet. It is only available exclusively at Saks for now and retails for $28 each. I believe the only available colors are what was included the box for now. Included in this month's VIP box are Champagne Shimmer and Starry Night. 

Champagne Shimmer is a beautiful rose gold shade and is intended to be used anywhere you need a good highlight. You can wear it on your brow bone or cheek bones and, of course, your eyes as well. 

Starry Night actually looks like a dark graphite with micro silver shimmers in person but under the flash, you can see that it's actually a dark navy blue and lives up to its name! Seriously resembles a Starry Night sky.

I'm very excited to try out my new goodies soon. Stay tune for next month's reveal! I'm so excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...