Friday, November 5, 2010

OOTD - Outfit of the Day - Fall Work Apparel #3

Haha, I loved the outfit I put together today but didn't have the time to snap a picture of myself during the day, so I snapped it in the office bathroom again. ^_^ good thing nobody came in.

OOTD #3
  • American Eagle Cardigan
  • H&M White Tank Top
  • Gap Tulip Wrap Skirt (the only problem with this skirt is the slit is in the middle. I had to be very cautious about taking big steps, similar here)
  • White Mountain Stinger Boots (available here for $59.95) - I got these boots last year and I love them! So comfy and stylish to walk in. I can wear these shopping all day long.
  • Gap Gray Trench coat - got it at the Gap outlet for like $30 =) different color here
  • Bag from those Japanese/Korean online websites, I don't remember where I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...