Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Missha's 40% off Everything (BB creams) for Thanksgiving 2010

$8.99 BB creams!

For those of you that wanted and didn't want to break the bank to try out BB creams, Missha will start their Thanksgiving sale with 40% off ALL PRODUCTS on Nov 25th till Nov 28th! This includes the oh so famous Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream that I've raved sooo much about! I still get waaaaaaaay too much attention about them on my old wordpress blog.

Also, I see they are currently doing a promotion on the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, they're only $8.99, but currently out of stock already. =(   I would have stocked up on them, though I still have another unopened full size one. =P  But it's such a good bargain! Haha. Be sure to check it out!

In addition, (haha so many deals!) if you never shopped from Misshaus.com before, you can sign up and receive a free item! Right now, they're giving away a free Papaya Foot Scrub. Sign up here. Be sure to add my email address mellie.closet@gmail.com as the Referer Email to give me a 5% coupon! ^_^  (Of course, you're not obligated to do so.)

Happy Turkey Day and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...