Monday, October 25, 2010

Review: Yes to Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter

I am totally obsessed with chapsticks/lip balms. I'm the kind of girl that always carries one in my bag, the days when I forget to carry it, it's like I forgot my phone or wallet.. haha... I just hate it when my lips are dry and I get chapped lips very easily. Usually I use Softlips, but I got this Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter as a freebie from a beauty sample event so I gave it a try.

Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter in Citrus
Interestingly enough, this lip butter is made from 95% organic all natural ingredients. It is suppose hydrate, condition and enrich lips. They come in 5 different flavors. It's the same size as regular Chapsticks with a tiny turn dial on the bottom. They can be found in most drugstores and generally cost $3-$5 ( a little more pricey than Softlips.) Yes To Carrots Lip Butter - Carrot .15 oz (4.25 g)

I generally don't like Chapsticks because I find it too waxy and I was afraid this lip butter will be the same. Thankfully this wasn't the case. The lip butter applies very thinly and smoothly. It keeps my lips nicely moisturize without drying for a very long time (as long as I don't eat or drink).  The scent, I'm not too crazy about. It reminds me of my lemon scent dish washing liquid. Haha.. =P  I think the other flavors might be better. It would have been nice if it contains SPF like the Softlips, their Pomegranate flavor comes with SPF.

Overall, I really love this product, I would want to try the Pomegranate one, haha, carrot might taste weird. =) 
I also got a container of their hair mask, will be reviewing that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...