Thursday, November 11, 2010

Macy's & Sephora F&F Hauls Oct/Nov 2010

Crazy Crazy HAULS! Stupid sales that are constantly going on.. haha.. I blame them! =P

Macy's Lancome & Clinique Haul
First up, I have my Macy's haul of Lancôme and Clinique products. I ordered these on Gene Day (Oct 22, 2010) when every purchase of the Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate, $7 will be donated to the St. Judes Research by Lancôme. Also Clinique was still having its wonder gift with every $21.50 purchase.

The Macy's Bill

Total came out to be $120.31 after tax, not too bad considering all the things I got.

Very pretty packaging
Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate & Eye Concentrate

This special Lancôme Génifique Value set (sold out on macys.com and sephora.com now) contains the full size of both concentrate which retails for $137. Macy's was selling this set for $88 and Sephora had it for $100. I heard YouTube gurus fuzkittie and raeview raving about it and I really wanted to try it out. Most importantly, I recently noticed these lines under my eyes, not sure if it's really from lack of sleep or my biological age kicking in. =(   I tested the eye cream at the Lancôme counter and really like the smooth mousse like texture. Hopefully it works out!

Clinique with freebies. Haha, I only paid for 1 thing in this picture.
I ordered the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 4.2 oz. I got the one without the pump, I don't really see the point of spending another $1.50 just to get a pump that I wouldn't use by the end of the bottle. This purchase was really a splurge to get the gift set! Haha XD  I sound so retarded. But it was true, nevertheless. I needed to make a $100 purchase so splurge + free gift it is! I've used this lotion from the sample sizes in my other Clinique gift sets. I normally use this as a hand lotion, so I can justify this purchase by leaving this bottle at work.

And now for all the great freebies!
This Berries Eyeshadow Trio looks so pretty!
I really wanted this eyeshadow trio the most from the gift set! Isn't the berry pink colors beautiful? So soft and elegant. Plus I love how they have all the numbers on the brushes and applicators to let you know what you should do with each. There was an instruction card too.
Freebie #2 Clinique repairwear laser focus wrinkle & UV corrector
 Got this as freebie deluxe sample with any Clinique purchase, didn't try it out yet, but it's a decent size.

Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate 7 Day Sample
This 7 day pack was part of the purchase. But on Oct 22, 2010, they were giving these out at the Lancôme counters. Got a total of 3 packs of these. There are 7 little packets in each. Very very decent size packets with a lot of product. Not going to put the packet sizes here, they don't make sense. Lol.. because according to the package sizes, this 7 day sample can fill a full size bottle of the Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate >.<  makes no sense at all.

Macy's Free Goody Bag
I was surprised to find this goody bag with my order. Haha, I guess Macy's is trying to be like Sephora and Ulta and give out freebie samples too. The ziplock bag's cute though. The crazy random things that I like.XD 

Now to my Sephora F&F Hauls. Yes hauls with the "s" because I made 3 different orders! Probably getting another during the VIB sale... sigh...

Sephora F&F Oct 2010 Haul # 1
Only got 1 item during this haul, I've been eying the Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit sets for a while. I controlled myself till the F&F sale. =)
Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit ($159 Value) for $65
Ingredients for the Flawless Face Kit
Got the tinted moisturizer set in Nude. Comes with a 3/4 size of foundation primer and their tinted moisturizer. Includes 2 brushes and powder puffs. Also comes with the full size Undercover Pot. The Undercover Pot has both the famous LM concealers and camouflage. I'm really loving the camouflage right now, very creamy, but the concealer is very dry.

Now for Sephora F&F Haul #2. Got this very close to the end of the sale, I wanted to see what they were going to add to their Sale section.

Sephora F&F Haul #2
Sephora F&F Haul #2 Bill
Made a purchase just slightly over $50 to get my free shipping and 3 samples. =)
NARS Blush in Sex Appeal
I purchased my first NARS blush! Got it in Sex Appeal versus the cult favorite Orgasm. It's a very pretty pale peach! Gives off just the slightest hint of color. Definitely love, but it's not as pigmented as my Rock & Republic blushes.

Stila Make An Impression In Moscow Travel Palette $10 ($65 value)
Also bought the Stila Make An Impression In Moscow Travel Palette for $10! This is part of the 5 travel sets that Stila has been coming out with on a monthly basis. I saw an actual picture of this on Luuux and was immediately in loved! The colors are so soft and pretty. The blush/lip color is very creamy. Love the colors.

Smashbox Instant Eyes Shadow & Liner Palette $15 ($67 value)
Also got this Smashbox Instant Eyes Shadow & Liner Palette for $15. It was Sephora's weekly special and still available. I never tried a cream liner and wanted to give it a try. The eyeshadows aren't pigmented at all. All they have are shimmers, but that doesn't bother me because I don't like shadows with color anyway. =)

Also the other weekly special, Perricone MD Cold Plasma Face and Eye for $15 (a $61 value). These were really really small. You can probably see how small they are compared to my NARS blush. I just wanted to give this a try, more like paying $15 for a deluxe sample size. =T

Now for my last Sephora F&F Haul (haul #3). I submitted my order at 11:50PM EST on the last day of the sale. Haha, splurging way too much. =P

Sephora F&F Haul #3
Sad thing is I loved the Stila Make An Impression In Moscow Travel Palette so much, I decided to get a backup! These are limited edition so I rather pay the $8 (after F&F discount) now than regret not having it anymore. In fact I liked it so much I bought the Stila No. 1: Road to Radiance - Across the USA - Collectible Travel Palette too. It has very pretty pinks, the other palettes are more ehhh.

Also bought First Aid Beauty Be Fabulous Kit for $35 ($70 Value). I wanted to try the moisturizer since my hands has been so dry and it even started cracking. I hate this time of the year. XP

Sephora was having a sale on the NARS eyeshadow duo, so I got another NARS product! They are full size products and I got it in the color Wicked for $10. The colors aren't as flattering as I had thought. The greens are actually very very pale. But I'll swatch it next time. I think Sephora will keep it on their site for a while.

Okay now what to get with my VIB discount? Haha, if you are a VIB at Sephora, you can use VIB20 to get 20% off your purchase from now till Nov 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...