Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Travel Series: Skincare Essentials for a Carryon Luggage

Hello everyone, I want to share a series of posts revolving around my recent travels to Disney World, mostly around what I packed with me. The first post will of course be all about my beauty essentials. Since we're only staying in Florida for 6 days in its hot summer weather, the BF and I just packed a carry on each. With all the TSA regulations on how much liquids we can bring with us, I thought it'll be nice to share what I have in my carryon luggage.

Toiletries for a Carryon luggage


Daily Skincare Routine




Here are all the toiletries that I brought with me on this trip (shared with my BF).

Some tips I have with Carryon Luggage packing

1. Save those the hair product samples. (I always get hair products from Sephora)

I brought shampoo/conditioner packets ranging from Garnier Fructis to Fekkai. Perfect for travel and you just throw them out when you're done. Though I do agree that it's a pain to try to open these in the shower with wet hands.

2. Travel size samples from drugstores, Bed Bath & Beyond or Target

The Nivea body wash came in my Target Style giveaway. The Korres Body Butter in Guava is very moisturizing, leaving skin feeling silky smooth.

3. Deluxe samples freebies and trial samples from Gift with purchases

For my morning and night skincare routines, I brought a whole bunch of packet samples with me. The only problem with these sample packets is that many are products I've never used. You never know what'll break you out and you definitely don't want to break out during a trip. So I chose half the samples with products I've used. Shiseido White Lucent Eye Treatment, Lancome Genefique, and Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation are all products that I've used before. The Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean foaming face cleanser was part of my gift with purchase and works very well with my Clarisonic.

4. Daily use contacts

I wear daily use contacts only but I also think they're great for travel. Daily contacts can easily be disposed of. You don't need to bring any solution and risk going over the carry on TSA limit.

5. Travel containers

When all else fails, I have travel size containers carrying my essentials. I put in these little containers my Skin79 VIP Gold BB cream (reviewed here) because the bottle was too bulky.

Hope that helps. I'll be doing more travel posts soon! Including my makeup and outfits for theme parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...