Thursday, April 22, 2010

Review: O'slee Clear Spa Sleeping Mask

As most of you know, from my first cosme-de.com haul, I got a bunch of what they call "sleeping masks". So what are sleeping masks? Well, they're basically masks that you can use in your sleep. Haha =P  Okay, so some more detail, sleeping masks usually come in a cream/lotion form instead of paper masks and you can leave it on your face for a much longer period of time than the usual 10-15 mins. Perfect for lazy people like me that just can't ever find the time to chill out for 20+ mins with paper masks.

First sleeping mask I tried: O'slee Clear Spa Sleeping Mask USD $13.00 for 2 jars.
 
O'slee Clear Spa Sleeping Mask
 
Seriously "Clear" Spa Sleeping Mask
 
Jello like Sleeping Mask in the Jar
Mask Description
  • Brand - Not sure, but it looks like a Chinese/Taiwanese brand. Only available overseas.
  • Specification - For purifying, hydrating, relaxing and anti-oxidant
  • Size - 50mL (1.75 oz.) size in a plastic cream jar.
  • Directions - Use 2-3 times a week
  • Ingredients - Aqua, Rosehip extract, Allantoin, 1,3 - Butanediol, Glycerin, Lubrajel LG, Proteasyl, VB5 Vitamin E, Licorice extract, Humecto Am-20, Triethanolamine, Germall plus, Perfume.  (all gibberish to me except the first 2).
Mask Review
  • Scent - Rose scent. I think this is the brand's iconic scent. All their products have Rosehip extract. But I don't like the smell, haha mostly because it reminds me of the air freshener my mom uses in the bathroom. It's just a very plain rose smell. 1 star *
  • Mask Essense - The mask is more like a gel. It looks really clear, but as you can see from the inside of the jar, it's blue. Very pretty just by looking at it and cool to the touch.
  • Overall Experience - I apply the mask on my face after cleansing. I'm not sure if I'm using too much, but I realize I need to get about half a ring finger of the mask 3 times in order to cover my entire face. It applies very smoothly and feels really nice and hydrating. My entire face becomes all shiny because of the gel. I put my hair up with my Dariya Hair Pads to keep my bangs and hair away from my face. When I wake up the next morning, most of the gel is gone (probably rubbed it all over my sheets since I move around so much in my sleep), but when I wash my face, I can feel the slimy essence on my face. My skin looks very radiant afterwards! This is definitely a hydrating mask, I don't feel the need to put on any lotions or creams after I wash my face. My face doesn't feel tight like it usually does when I just wash it with plain water.
  • Will I buy it again? - Probably, but I'll like to try the brand's other line first. =)
On a Personal Note~

I'm going to Taiwan & Japan next month! In less than 3 weeks! I'm so excited. I've been so busy planning and trying to find hotels and places to visit. BUT one thing for sure, I'm packing an EMPTY suitcase with me! Haha, can't wait to bring all those beauty goodies back from those 2 countries. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...