Friday, April 9, 2010

Review: Missha Green Grape Yogurt Sheet Mask

Finally got a chance to review this mask! I got the Missha Yogurt Sheet Mask in Green Grape during one of my January Missha Hauls.
 
Missha Beauty Shopping Haul Jan 2010
I decided to get them because they were only $0.60 on Missha's clearance page here. I've never been much of a mask fan because I have very sensitive skin. I once used a Shiseido mask that ended up irritating my face soooo badly, it got ALL red for a couple of days.
So for $.60 I got a couple of these.
 
Missha Green Grape Yogurt Sheet Mask (1 sheet - $0.60)
 
Mask Ingredients and Directions
 
Missha Green Grape Yogurt Sheet Mask  -- Actual Mask
Mask Review
  • Size - This face mask is REALLY big, out of all the masks I've ever used (which isn't many) this was very big. It was too big for my face. The sides of the mask was covering my ears. The slits were off, mostly because the mask was too big. There were no eye covering pieces.
  • Scent - Smelled exactly like its name, Green Grape. =P  It was actually a very nice relaxing scent that I enjoyed. 5 stars! *****
  • Mask Essence - I think it was just right for my face. No dripping and messy essence overflow. The mask formula wasn't too thick like lotion nor too watery. =P
  • Overall Experience - The directions say to leave on for 20-30 mins, so what do I do? Leave it on for 15 mins! (Haha, why? Because I really have very sensitive skin, my face turned red and rashy after 1 bad experience, so from now on, I try to be extra careful.) So for the 15 mins resting with the mask on, it felt very soothing, especially with the grape scent. After washing off the mask, my face felt very soft and radiant, as if I just exfoliated. Although the effects of the mask didn't last more than a day. I'll definitely get it again since it's only $0.60.
P.S. As of the time of this review, misshaus.com no longer have this mask in stock. But you can try their retail stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...