Friday, April 9, 2010

Sasa Beauty Shopping Haul Mar 2010

 
Sasa.com Beauty Shopping Haul Mar 2010
My sasa.com haul finally delivered today! >.< UGH....  Waited for it for almost 1 FULL month! I ordered on March 14! Funny thing was, it was supposed to be on US grounds on March 21! So what was it doing just sitting there at the airport?! THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!
 
Beauty Formulas FACE & BODY Cooling Mist (75 ml Aerosol Spray) - $1.90
I forgot that the package was shipping from Hong Kong, aerosol cans would have a problem on the plane. =(  I would never have bought this if I realized it'll make my order arrive almost 3 weeks later! Notice the top of the Cooling Mist has a messed up sticker, the spray can LEAKED! And more than half the bottle was GONE! Thank goodness it was nicely bubbled wrapped, so nothing else was destroyed. =(

I bought this Beauty Formulas FACE & BODY Cooling Mist as a cheaper alternative to Evian's Mineral Water Spray Duo To Go (1.7oz for each spray for $12.00). Here's a quick review of me testing what's left of the spray. One pump of the mist actually sprays out too much. The water is lightly scented though the can only lists distilled water as the ingredient. But it does feel really nice after spraying on my face. My makeup/BB cream was already wearing off and started looking cakey when I came home after work, but after patting in the mist water, my face instantly looked nice and dewy and fresh! =) Now I'm seriously considering getting the Evian Duo, even if it means paying $6.00 for 1.7 oz of water in a can. =P
 
SK-II WHITENING SOURCE Derm-Renewal Essence (2.8 g) compared to my index finger!! - $3.70
Another very disappointing purchase from this order: SK-II WHITENING SOURCE Derm-Renewal Essence (2.8 g) $3.70. My goodness I never knew that 2.8 g can be THAT small. There's not that much product in this teeny bottle. Probably only enough for me to sample for a handful of times.

Anyway, the only reason I shopped at sasa.com in the first place was for the Silk Whitia masks that fuzkittie swears on. =)  And with their Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale on these masks, its definitely a bargain.

Overall, the site was very easy to use. Haha, at least it was real English. And they have translations for their reviews too! The packaging was perfect, EVERYTHING was bubble-wrapped. Just make sure you don't buy any aerosol cans! Unless you're willing to wait and want to risk losing half the product.
Coupons/Sales for Sasa.com
  • Free Shipping on all orders over $75
  • Buy One Get One Free on Silk Whitia Masks!
  • Free Samples with orders (I got 20 pcs of comestic cotton pads from the Sasa brand)
  • Loyalty program that gets you cute free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...