Sunday, June 6, 2010

Taiwan/Japan Trip Beauty Haul

Back to the home sweet home, though I do miss those 2 countries already. Definitely will be going back, everybody was so polite! How come people in NYC isn't like that? =P

Did quite a lot of shopping in those 2 major cities (Taipei and Tokyo). Everything was so pretty/cute/cheap! Yes even in Tokyo! Now I realize how much people jack up the prices on Asia-imported beauty online stores.
 
Beauty Haul from Taipei/Tokyo
Here's my beauty haul from the 2 countries. I actually didn't get a lot, nothing was too appealing to me. But I definitely saw BB creams everywhere! Most pharamacies in Taipei had a special beauty section just on BB creams alone. I didn't find any Kevin Beautymaker products! Grr.. that was one of my planned must-buys. Sigh. It's ok, next time. ;)
  1. Rosette Hello Kitty Collagen Face Wash (500 yen = ~$5.00) - Found this at Tokyo's RanKing RanQueen (they sell the top 3 products of various item types). This face wash was voted #2 face wash in Tokyo. =)  Plus it was so cute! I tried checking some US based beauty websites and they are selling this exact face wash for US $12!



     
    Rosette Hello Kitty Collagen Wash
  2. Shiseido Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo (NT 150 = ~$5.00) - During my studio picture shoot (yes, I took them in Taipei!) my makeup artist was putting on this beautiful lip gloss on me, so I had to go get one for myself. It's in a nude beige color. Very nice lip gloss, not sticky at all. <3<3<3 I saw this selling here for US $15! (crazy)



     
    Shiseido Majorca Majolica Honey Pump Lip Gloss

  3. Laniege Water Sleeping Pack_EX (NT 798 = ~$20.00) - Saw this at the Taipei International Airport's Duty Free shop, I've been wanting to try this brand out after seeing Bubzbeauty Youtube channel. A more detailed review to follow later (I know, I owe many), worth the money!



     Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

  4. L'egere Whitening Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller Pen (NT 300 = ~$10.00) - Saw this in the Queen show and I wanted to try it out. Can't reallly find L'egere products here in the US, but Taiwan's very big with them.



     L'egere Whitening Anti Dark Circles Eye Roller

Got a few beauty magazines. Yesasia really jacks up the price on the magazines. The Japanese Beauty magazines I saw in Tokyo like Nonno was only 698 yen (~US $8.00)! I can't read Japanese, so I got the magazines that gave out the best goodies. Most of the beauty/fashion magazines give out bags! =) Got 2 really cute ones, bags that is.
 
Japan Beauty & Fashion Magazine
The With Magazine even shows you how to use the bag!
Though the Taiwanese magazine I wanted most is the Queen Magazine, I couldn't find it anywhere, except the really old editions =T  Oh wellz, Yesasia it is! The Japanese magazines I picked up were mostly fashion magazines, the Taiwanese ones had more beauty and makeup how-tos.
 
Taiwanese Magazines w/ celebrities I know
 
Taiwanese Makeup How-To

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...