Friday, April 2, 2010

Missha & Cosme-De Beauty Shopping Haul Mar 2010

Haha, another haul post! Well this time, I did it for a purpose (for the Missha purchase anyway) =)  to claim my winning prize for the Missha Sampler Review contest! You can check out my winning post here.

 
Missha Mar 2010 Haul
Once again, Missha ships out super fast! I got it within 2 days after they dispatched it. Nicely package so I have more boxes of peanuts. ^_^ I did notice that they increased their shipping charges, it's now $8.99. So make sure you rack up at least a $40 purchase to get that FREE SHIPPING!

Unfortunately, it looks like Missha took away the 20% coupon for first time shoppers, it's only 10% now but you still get their Deluxe Sampler. Go sign up here and put mellie.closet@gmail.com as the referrer email!

 The Missha Mar 2010 Damage (I mean Bill).
There are a lot of items on their clearance page. This time I got mostly their makeup products. I really wanted to try out their 270 Mascara! Got really tempted after watching this commercial. Will review how it comes out. (I know, I know, I owe a lot of reviews.)

Youtube Commerical

Next, I started browsing fuzkittie's blog and got very tempted to try out the Silk Whitia masks that she boasts about. =)  Sooooo I have another haul from sasa.com that should be coming soon. =(  though it's been more than 2 weeks since I purchased, it still hasn't arrive yet.

On the other hand, I purchased something from cosme-de.com, which is another Hong Kong Online Beauty retailer, and I received my package in less than 5 days!!! (I don't even get my US orders delivered as quickly!)  They seem to be a very promising online retailer as well. Best of all, they provide FREE SHIPPING for ALL ORDERS!
 
Cosme-de.com O'slee Haul
I was reading about these sleeping masks from O'slee, so I decided to give it a try. It makes it so much better that they had a BOGO sale on O'slee products. So I got O'slee Clear Spa Sleeping Mask, Rosehip Revitalizing Hand Therapy, and Skin Aerobic Whitening Sleeping Mask. All Buy One Get One Free. ^_^V  They also have a $5 coupon off $25 purchase if you are a first time customer.
 
The Cosme-de.com Bill (not too bad)
Last item from beauty haul, Laneige sample pack. =)  Retails for $13 from cosme-de.com but I got it off from an eBay seller (seller sold out now). Very small in size but nice for travel.
 
Laneige Snow Crystal Clear & Hydrated Skin Sampler
Coupon Summary:
  1. Missha


    • 10% off for first time registrants (add mellie.closet@gmail.com as the referrer email!)
    • Free Shipping for orders over $40.
    • Clearance sale ongoing.
  2. Cosme-de.com


    • $5 off $25 purchase for first time registrants (add mellie.closet@gmail.com as the referrer email!)
    • Free Shipping for ALL ORDERS.
    • Promotion sale ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...