Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Innovative Japanese Inventions - Hair Fringe Holder Pads

We all know how smart and innovative the Japanese are. I'm pretty sure you've all seen some of the crazy ideas that the Japanese have. Well it's also because of them that we have the coolest beauty inventions. Today's post is about the DARIYA Maegami Fringe Holder.
 
DARIYA Maegami Fringe Holder
I used this pair of goodies day and night every day. If you're like me, bangs can be a nuisance when you're cleansing your face. The last thing I need is to have my face wash foam go into my hair and leave icky residue in my scalp.
 
Me with my messy bangs that are too short to be pulled in a ponytail.
These DARIYA Maegami Fringe Holders really does the job. They hold up hair without bending and damaging your hair. They're really just 2 large rectangular velcro pads. (Yes, that's it. Nothing special. ) The hair are held up from its roots, so you don't have to worry about curling your hair, especially if you have straight bangs.
 
My messy hair held up with 1 pad.
 
Hair is completely away from my face.
My bangs are held in place and it doesn't slip off the velcro! Sometimes I'll bum around at home all day long with these babies on my head. (looks kinda weird with 2 pink squares in my head. They're also available in black.)
 
Zoom-in on a hair holder pad
I found these in Mitsuwa in Edgewater, New Jersey and in JAS Mart, St Mark's Place in New York City. They were about $4 for each pair. Definitely a bargain comparing to all the nuisances to me clipping and tying my hair up.

Let me know what you guys think~! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...