Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BB Cream?

So I've heard A LOT about BB cream lately. Mainly it started off from this Youtube Beauty Guru Bubzbeauty. But now I've looked it up and have done more research on it, BB cream is actually what most Korean stars use to look so flawlessly beautiful. BB stands for "Blemish Balm". It's really more like an advanced and multi-purpose tinted moisturizer. BB cream not only provides great coverage, but also medicated to heal acne! O.O Really sounds like an all-in-one super magic cream. Haha...

So after hearing about all this goodness of BB cream, I really want to try it out!! V^_^V   I found that the most recommended Korean Brand for BB cream is Missha. I've seen its products when I was in Korea but I didn't really look into them at the time.

Found this on www.misshaus.com Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA++. SPF42!! That's better than using most sunscreen! Just ordered it. Currently there is a promotion to try this in sample sizes for FREE (only need to pay shipping & handling fee which is $5.99).
 
Looks very promising. I can't wait!
Placed my order and I can't wait to try it out! I'll post an update once I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...