Friday, February 12, 2010

Review: Eyes Lips Face ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads

Here's a quick product review on one of the necessities that I always carry with when I'm traveling. It's the Eyes Lips Face ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads.
 
Eyes Lips Face ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads
ELF sells very economical beauty products. Most of their makeup are only $1 each! These pads come in a very cute plastic container. There are 18 pads in each container and it's also $1.
 
My nails before using the nail polish remover
Here I have 2 layers of nail polish plus a top coat. (The nail polish I got from The Face Shop and the top coat is from Sephora).
 
My nails after the nail polish remover
I really love them because 1 pad can remove all the nail polish on both my hands and my feet. These pads clean really well. All nail polish residue are all REMOVED! They don't dry out my nails like regular nail polish removers. But they do dry out my skin a bit. If you click on this image, you can probably see the white lines surrounding around my cuticles. But I don't mind a bit, I use a hand cream afterwards anyway.

The nail polish remover pads don't dry out. I had one container opened for more than half a year and they were still really fresh.

They come in this fresh citrus scent, no harsh acetone smell like regular nail polish removers.
I haven't tried any other brands, and I probably won't. These are very cheap and I usually bundle with a couple of other products on eyeslipsface.com to get better deal. They always have pretty good deals and coupons. Right now, they're having a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale. Works on all their products.

P.S. Missha BB cream reviews coming very soon. I just need to get good swatch pictures. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...