Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Missha Beauty Shopping Haul Jan 2010

My Missha Beauty Shopping HAUL! Notice I put the exact date that I made my purchase. I'm expecting another haul REALLY REALLY soon...

So my Missha package arrived, shipping was super duper fast. I think I received 2 days later after I submitted my order. The damage was $60.62. And very very well worth it.
 
The Bill
The purchase was well worth over $100 because of so many goodies I got.  They had their winter sale so a lot of products I bought was up to 70% off. I mean LOOK at all the stuff I got!
 
Missha Beauty Shopping Haul Jan 2010
 
Free Missha Deluxe Sampler includes: Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel 20ml ($4), Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil 18ml ($3.40), Luminous Color Lip Gloss SPF10 2.5g (full size! for $6.99), Perfect Cover BBB Cream No. 23 10 ml ($6), and BB Boomer 10ml ($6.25).
This Deluxe Sampler Set is well worth the $5.99 shipping if you just want to try it out. I calculated the value of the samples based on their current selling price on misshaus.com. The lip gloss is really cute though not exactly my color, but I haven't tried it yet.
 
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA++ in No. 21 Light Beige 50 mL compared with my sample 10 mL
Now, I bought the BB cream in the No. 21 Light Beige because I wasn't so sure which color is more right for me. So I was glad that the No. 23 was included in the sample kit. I want to test these out for a couple more days before giving a real review.

Missha M BB Cream 50 mL (it was FREE) and BB Boomer 40 mL (part of set with M Perfect Cover BB Cream)
Haha, now I actually got the M BB Cream for FREE! It was part of their promotion for January to get a free full size one with $60 purchases. The BB Boomer is used as a base for the BB creams.
Foot Scrubs! Body Scrub and Bubble Sponge
Scrubs, Scrubs, Scrubs! My work attire is business casual. Wearing heels daily really takes a drag on my feet. I've used whole wide range of foot scrubs and creams. Just trying these out since they were so cheap. =) $1.80!
 
45 cents Nail Polish! I had 2 others that I started using already.
I got a bunch of these nail polishes because they were only $0.45 each! I tried to use one of the pale peachy one right away but I wasn't too satisfied, I'll give it a couple more tries before I give them the final verdict.
 
The Style Stick Eyes, Eyeliner Pencil, Eye Shadow and Designing Hair Wax
Some other makeup products I got from the sale rack. =) Bought mostly the white and highlighting colors. Can't wait to try them out too.

Free Samples with Purchase. Comes with Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion and Toner, Detoxifying Peeling Gel, M Perfect Cover BB Cream in Natural Beige (No.23), and a cute mirror cellphone strap.
These are the "Free Samples with Every Purchase" that Missha gave out. They are really, really small sample sizes compared to the Deluxe Sampler. I mostly love the cute mirror cellphone strap. Very handy with a really clear mirror. Now if only there was a way for me to attach a phone strap on my phone. =(

So this was my first purchase! Currently, there's a promotion for newly registered members. Not only do you get a FREE deluxe sampler kit but you also get a 20% off coupon! You can use them both together. You can sign up here. Add mellie.closet@gmail.com as the "Referer Email" please. They used to have a referral program, I'm just curious if it still works.

It's actually Missha's US website's 1st anniversary on February 5th so they're giving everyone a $20 off $40 purchase from Feb 5th to Feb 12th! (Talk about deals, but their winter sale is over, unfortunately, but this coupon is still good to use on its usually non-promotional products like the all famous Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA++).

Summary of Misshaus.com Coupons/Promotions
  • Free Deluxe Sampler Kit about a $27 value (Just pay for $5.99 shipping)
  • Free Shipping on Orders over $40
  • $20 off of $40 purchase coupon if you become a registered member
P.S. Just a quick note, I'm not affiliated with Missha in any way, I'm just sharing what I know. =)
Reviews of these products will be posted soon. Also my fashion haul. (Me shopaholic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...