Thursday, May 1, 2014

Reveal: Dior's Secret Diva Monthly Box March, April & May 2014

I got so excited when I received my May Dior Secret Diva box yesterday that I thought I should share it right away! But before I show you what I got in my May box, let me share the March and April boxes first. If you follow me on Instagram (@melliescloset) you would have seen them already. Details of this subscription box service can be found in my previous post.

Dior Secret Diva March 2014 Subscription Box (photobombed by Macie)


The March box came with the 50mL (1.7oz) Dior One Essential Super Skin Boosting Serum! That's a $120 value right there! I recently bought the eye serum from the same line from Sephora but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Need to finish my current eye routine first. I can't wait to use these 2 together and see the effects!


Dior Secret Diva April 2014 - Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
And blooming April brought me this Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette Spray. This 3.4oz (100mL) bottle sells for $98! It's a beautiful scent in a beautiful bottle. And I'm glad to see this one next to my Viktor & Rolf Bonbon. =)


And now the box that got me swooning on my feet. ::drumroll:


Dior Secret Diva May 2014 - Diorskin Nude Shimmer - 002 Amber
The new Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder in 002 Amber!! (A mouthful to say and to type.) Retails for $56. Many people say this is the new version of the discontinued Dior shimmer bricks Rose and Amber Diamond, but I think they look drastically different. I don't own Amber Diamond but I was lusting over it for a while (just didn't want to spend $40 on a new highlighter at the time). Amber Diamond was much more shimmery whereas the new Illuminating Powder looks more like a bronzer. We shall see how it turns out! I'm just uber excited that it showed up despite it being a lower value then the previous boxes. Sephora did advertise this as Limited Edition and it is part of Dior's Summer 2014 collection.

I figured I'll do a tally of all the Dior Products I got so far.

1. Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer -  $42
2. Backstage Eye Prime - $28
3. One Essential Boosting Serum - $120
4. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet - $98
5. Diorskin Nude Shimmer - $56
=============================
Total so far - $344 for a $50/month subscription! I'm up $94 already, not to mention it was for charity. I can't wait till my next box arrives.

Anybody tried any of these Dior products?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...