Friday, May 23, 2014

OOTD: A Not So Casual Casual Friday

My company has a business casual attire policy at all times. You don't know how much I envy those of you that can wear jeans to work or have casual Fridays! Trust me when I say I was ecstatic to see that my company sponsored a charity event where anyone who donates are allowed to wear jeans on the specific day.  There have been 2 of these events in the last few months and I hope there'll be more in the future.  I figured I'll show you my outfits since I hardly get to dress up this way. (I feel like I'm pulling out an inner Wendy from WendysLookBook.)

Casual Friday 



My outfit details:

  • H&M Blazer
  • Express Tank
  • Gap 1969 Straight Leg Jeans
  • Steve Madden Amazed Nude Patent Peep Toe Pumps 

Side view of the SM pumps
I looooove the polished look of pumps with jeans, a style that every fashion blogger would always be spotted in even if it's to the market. I've been trying to find the perfect occasion to be a little more dressed up in jeans but can't seem to ever find a chance.  Color palette wise, nude and navy are usually what I wear to complement each other.

The accessories
Accessories
  • Jewelmint - Te Amo Bracelet - love love love this piece. Nicely polished and held up so well.
  • Stephan & Co - Ring Set - dainty little midi rings

Similar outfit different color wheel
Here's another similar blazer over denim look.  A boyfriend blazer over skinny jeans looks chic and perfect for another casual Friday. 

Outfit details:
  • Stylemint Boyfriend Blazer
  • Banana Republic Pima Cotton T
  • JimmyZ Skinny Jeans
  • Madden Girl Grey Pumps

Do any of you get casual Friday? What's your normal work attire? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...