Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reveal: Le Metier De Beaute Mar, Apr, May 2014 Beauty Vault VIP Boxes

I was going to wait for my June box to arrive before posting this, but I figure I should do it quick and give more people a chance to check out the Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP program since the 2014 subscription just opened up! Don't miss the chance to get all these wonderful products for $29/month. The value of each box almost triples that $29 cost (on average).

Let's get to it! 

LMdB March 2014 Beauty Vault VIP Box - Peau Vierge Correcteur Concealer and Ultra Hydration Eye Mask Duo
The March box was the sole reason I was even interested in the LMdB brand!! The brand offers one of the most expensive under eye concealer on the market - the Peau Vierge Correcteur Concealer at $95! And guess what? To my utmost surprise, this little baby was in the box! It's also the first time the subscription box included a complexion product (everything else so far were color or skincare). I'm also very happy that they had included one that is in my shade (in Medium).  I've read that they actually try to send out a lighter shade for those with fair skin tones.  They also included one pair of their Ultra Hydration Eye Mask Duo (retails at $150 for 8 pairs). Total value of the box is an unbelievable $113.75!




LMdB April 2014 Beauty Vault VIP Box - Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder

LMdB April 2014 Beauty Vault VIP Box

The April box was equally exciting with a newly launched complexion product - the Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder. Retailing at $75, it's not even widely available yet.  I received it in Shade 2 and it was perfect match! An amazingly fine milled powder that would definitely replace many cult favorite finishing powders. A detailed review and swatches will be coming soon!

LMdB May 2014 Beauty Vault VIP Box - True Colour Eye Shadow
LMdB True Colour Eye Shadows in Peachy Keen and Goldstone
The prior months' boxes got me a little too excited and I think I got a little disappointed with this month's box. Don't get me wrong, the eye shadows are wonderful, these True Colour Eye Shadows retail $30 each and the 2 I received are part of their permanent colors.  Finely milled but I was just a little disappointed at the color selection. Peachy Keen is too close a match for my skin tone and is too flesh colored. And Goldstone is a little too "golden" for every day use. Swatches to follow!


Overall, these boxes continue to wow me. I'm sad to see that the last box will arrive in July but glad to see that the 2014-2015 subscription year just opened up! If you are interested in seeing the full list of the previous boxes, check it out here.  The subscription box was highly anticipated and there are many who didn't sign up last year that are very excited to join. They say the VIP subscriptions are limited, so don't let this chance slip away! I've already bought my new subscription and I really can't wait to see what other goodies LMdB will bring. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...