Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Reveal: Le Metier De Beaute Dec 2013, Jan & Feb 2014 Beauty Vault VIP Boxes

Just wanted to share more of what I received in my recent boxes from Le Metier De Beaute. And I continue to be amazed at all the product value you receive with this subscription. Though I will admit that I was a little disappointed with what was sent in the 2 boxes this year.

LMdB Beauty Vault VIP December 2013 Box



The Holiday December 2013 did not disappoint! Even the packaging was very festive. Instead of the signature black gift box and black packaging confetti, the December box came in a holiday red gift box with silver tinsel confetti. And what did the LMdB Santa send me for the holidays? A Kaleidoscope Face Kit in Cheeky Chic!!

Unboxing the kaleidoscope kit


LMdB Kaleidoscope Face Kit in Cheeky Chic
I apologize that my pictures aren't doing this blush kit justice. This kit include three matte cheek blushes and a highlight color.  There is a blush for every skin tone. There's a bright peachy pink, a cool pink and a deep rosy mauve blush with a yellow tone highlighter.  Each is powdery soft. Hopefully full swatches will come soon

And yes, this Kaleidoscope kit retails for $95 just like all their kits.

2013 ended with a bang and I got even more excited for the boxes in 2014. But I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed with the first two boxes of the year. The January 2014 Beauty Vault VIP box came with the LMdB Dual Action Makeup Remover For Eyes And Lips.


LMdB Beauty Vault VIP January 2014 Box
This makeup remover is one of those oil- and water-based formulas in one. I haven't tried the Lancome Bi-facil but I've heard lots of great things about it. This is doesn't seem to be a regular retail item, as I only see it offered at Neiman Marcus as a gift with purchase. Retails at $32 according to Neiman Marcus. Though not very exciting to receive, it's definitely very practical. I think the comment on the note was the best. "Start the New Year with a clean slate!".


The February 2014 box was also disappointing, not because of it's value but it just feels a little "throw in what we can't sell".

LMdB Beauty Vault VIP February 2014 Box
The February box came extra early, it was delivered in the beginning of the last week of January. Included in this month's box are two nail polishes ($18 each) plus a lipstick ($32), for a total value of $68. I received a chocolate brown nail polish in Cocoa Cabana, a bright orange red in Wango Tango and a lipstick in Rivera.  None of which are my type of color makeup but I'll still like to give it a try just to check out their formula. It seems like everybody received the same colors though. Do let me know if you received something different!

That's a wrap for my LMdB boxes. I've actually signed up for another high end subscription and I can't wait to share what I've received thus far! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...