Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sephora Beauty Haul July 2011

And hauling I continue.There's been a lot of cool gifts and sales that Sephora was offering this month.

Sephora was giving out a Make Up For Ever deluxe sample set to their VIBs (use code MUSTHAVE) so I made a purchase online right away just to claim this gift. XP

Sephora Haul July 2011
This was definitely just a splurge haul, but I saw the new Stila Travel Palettes in Haute in the Hamptons ($14 for $60 value) and was really tempted.


Stila Haute in the Hamptons Travel Palette
Stila Haute in the Hamptons (Left) and Make an Impression in Moscow (Right)
Stila Haute in the Hamptons (Left) and Make an Impression in Moscow (Right)
I got the Make an Impression in Moscow palette last year and LOVED it. The colors were so pretty and Haute in the Hamptons were very similar. The new travel palettes now come with a powder blush (instead of the cream blushes like last year, thumbs up for me) and a bronzer. The size of the new eyeshadows also look like they are bigger. The new palettes has a smaller mirror but has how-to tips right in the palette so that is a plus for me newbies. ^_^

Caudalie Vinoperfect Beauty on Board Travel Set
Since I got the Best of Caudalie VIB 500 point perk from Sephora last month, I got convinced that Caudalie is a really good brand, so when I saw this Caudalie Vinoperfect Beauty on Board Travel Set, I got it right away. A nice cute set that comes with makeup remover, shower gel, lotion and shampoo. Also a sample size of the Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Fluid.

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 30
Next I got this Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 30 because it was a special deal from Sephora, retails for $30 but on sale for $12. This sounded like such a great product! A mineral sunscreen that you don't have to make sure you put on way before sun exposure. I can't speak much for the product, because I returned this to Sephora almost right away. The packaging for this was horrible! >.<  You see where it says, To Close, Pull Here. I was being very gentle and only slight tugging it, when it didn't budge, I pulled a little harder and the whole bottom cap fell off along with all the mineral sunscreen! It was a horrible mess. When I returned it, the cashier was telling me that he uses it all the time and never had a problem. So he took another one and showed me how to close the brush, it look like it worked, but I gave up on retrying, maybe next time.

I also bought the Harajuku Lovers Pencil Case which was $5. I wanted something to hold my brushes when I travel. And I got the Sephora atomizer for $6 to carry in my purse when traveling.

Josie Maran 500 point perk
Josie Maran 500 point perk - What's in the box?
Last but not least, Sephora introduced another highly raved 500 point perk - the Josie Maran Sample Set. Includes a lip gloss, mascara, and the popular Argan oil serums and cleansers. Says on the box that this set has a $45 value. Check out your local store while supplies last!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...