Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Express & American Eagle Clothing Haul June 2011

So for my clothing haul, first up is Express, I didn't buy too many things, but I do want to show you these super cute skorts! Haha, makes me feel like I'm back in elementary.

Express - Full Striped Shorts

And here are some pictures of me wearing it. I'm wearing a size Small and they are currently on sale at Express for $19.99 with 40% off!
Full Striped Shorts

Full Striped Shorts
There's also a floral pattern one. This one I think looks super cute for a night out. These skorts also come in a navy floral print.
Floral Shorts

Floral Shorts
American Eagle is constantly running sales on their shorts and summer clearance. I splurged again. XD
AE June Haul Bill

Here's a few outfits I put together from the haul. Love this Slouchy Tee!
AE Slouchy V
 I loved it so much I also bought the white one. =)  They are currently running a 20% off clearance sale that includes this top. Price comes out to be $7.99! Don't let it slip away.

AE Slouchy V & AE High-Waisted Dark Denim Shortie
AE Slouchy V & AE High-Waisted Dark Denim Shortie
AE Slouchy V & AE High-Waisted Dark Denim Shortie
Here's the AE Voile Inset T in white. It's very soft.
AE Voile Inset T with Skinny Jeans & Steve Madden Flats
AE Voile Inset T with Skinny Jeans & Steve Madden Flats
AE Voile Inset T close up

I'm going to try to put together a separate page of all my OOTD's. Just need to figure out how to do that.

Last up is my OOTD for Fourth of July!
Abercrombie & Fitch Off Shoulder Tee with Express White Shorts

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice blog! What's the size of the AE slouchy V that you're wearing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I'm wearing size Small. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...