Sunday, October 24, 2010

Review: Missha Garden Pleasure Honey & Lavender Body Scrub

Here's a review on Missha Garden Pleasure Honey & Lavender Body Scrub. I didn't really want to review it before using it "enough". I don't use body scrubs on a normal basis. This was my first body scrub. My first intentions were to use a body scrub to exfoliate my body. But this body scrub was a bit disappointing.
Missha Garden Pleasure Honey & Lavender Body Scrub
The body scrub is normally $12.99 (currently on sale for $7.79), but I got it during Missha's clearance sale, so I paid $3.90. (You can check the haul post here.) The size of the squeeze tube is pretty big (comparable to Bath and Body Works' bath gels) at 6.76 oz. And I like the fact that the package sticker is water-resistant too, (haha, I'm just quirky like that, but I get annoyed when package stickers are not water-resistant and the paper just falls apart or fades away when you used them in the shower, so this was definitely a nice touch.)

Thick Body Scrub Cream with tiny beads
After spreading it out a little bit on my hands, notice how the beads end up on the edges now.

Now for what's inside the package: the scrub is actually really thick and creamy-like. And you can see all the little beads. Everything looks good until I start massaging it onto my skin! The scrub sort of dissipates on contact with my skin. The beads feel like they got dissolved away, so that it doesn't feel like I'm scrubbing my skin at all. And since it's a scrub, its not supposed to be foamy or anything. So in the end it just feels like I'm rubbing cream on my skin. I barely feel any effects of exfoliation.

With my overall experience, I doubt I'll purchase this again. I'm going to finish this tube mostly on my feet. I think it'll be a better foot scrub than body scrub.  =P  I also bought their Foot Scrub with more positive results, reviews on that coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...