Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Necessities! Fight the Bitter Cold!

This winter has been extremely cold. They say it's the coldest winter in NYC in the last 20 years? >.<
So to fight this bitter cold and force myself to walk out that door everyday, I have prepared myself with these winter necessities. I need all of these to bundle up!

Gloves, scarves, earmuffs, hats... some times I even pocket a hotpocket (not the microwave food) warmers.
My favorites: these Burberry earmuffs my boyfriend got me. Super warm made with 100% lambswool and shearling lining. Very soft and really keeps my ear toasty.
 
Burberry earmuffs on me
 
Soft, fuzzy Burberry earmuffs
My other must have item, my warm, knit beanie! Though it gives me hat hair ^_^  But I can't help how cute it looks. Also in perfect winter white (see the theme here). Winter white IS my favorite color. Covers right over my ears to keep them nice and warm. It's my alternative to the earmuffs. I can't REALLY wear those everyday. This way I interchange them around.
 
Knit Skull Beanie Hat on me
 
It definitely looks cuter on him.
 
What I bought
Another one of my favorite hats this winter. Very cute and feminine style knit beret.
 
White Knit Beret Hat
 
The style I was trying to copy
Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...