Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winter Necessities! The Beauty Post~

Part 2 of my Winter Necessities blog. This time it's about the beauty products that I can't do without during the dry winter season.

The thing that irritates me most about winter is the dry weather. Kinda like an oxymoron when I think about it. Winter is all about cold and snow yet why is it so dry?! First thing I do before I change in the morning is applying mucho lotion on my legs and back. My skin gets rashy and irritated very easily when it's cold out. Aveeno's Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion was my fav this year. My skin remains silky smooth all day till I shower. Best of all it's not greasy and it's very light.
 
Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Of course my all time favorite beauty line is still the more Asian skin suitable Shiseido. I've used it ever since I was in high school! >.< almost 10 years ago...... Shiseido's White Lucent line have kept dark spots and uneven skin tone away from my face. My winter favs: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment and Shiseido's The Skincare Multi-Energizing Cream. The cream works best for winter, locking in moisture. Although it tends to make my face a bit greasy looking. The brightening eye treatment's a MUST-HAVE for me to treat my @_@ dark circles.
 
Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment & The Skincare Multi-Energizing Cream
Last but not least, wearing those extra layers of clothing can cover up your natural scent leaving you smelling more like your laundry detergent than you. I like to sprinkle a mist of a light perfume to have a little twist. My favorite in winter: Bath & Body Works' Eau De Toilette in Freshwater Cucumber.
 
Eeyore's Favorite Scent
Beautify winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...