Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: Lush 'Perfect' Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic (Nordstrom Anniversary Sale)

Today's the last day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! So it's time to snatch up as many goodies as you can before prices go up. Aside from the lovely purses that I shared in my last post, this Lush 'Perfect' Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic (on sale for just under $28) was definitely another favorite of so many. There are sooooo sooooo many posts on IG if you look for #nsale of this tunic.

Lush Perfect Tunic from Nordstrom

I immediately ordered this top in 3 different colors when I saw that the classic ivory and olive colors were being backordered. This blue was still available in my size and shipped out to me immediately. When I took it out of the plastic bag, I was so excited. It is exactly how I imagined it to be, soft and drapey in all the right places.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on the other 2 colors!

Lush Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunics from Nordstrom
And here they are, all side by side, definitely beautiful tops and material, but guess what? I'm RETURNING the olive and ivory!


Can you tell why? Can you see what's wrong with them? How about now?

Lush Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic Imperfections

These tops have such bad craftsmanship that it just looks cheap! Here I'm comparing them side by side on a hanger. The moment I held up the olive top with my own hands, just looking at it I could see the imperfections! I can't imagine how horrible it'll be hanging off my shoulders. The pocket looks so awkward hanging off lop sided.  The shoulders were so off between the left and right side. I can't believe they had such horrible quality control. I'm guessing that first batch of tunics was so popular that they just rushed to get the next shipment of these tunics out during the anniversary sale.

I do love these tops but seems they are a hit or miss in quality. Thank goodness to Nordstrom's free return policy! I actually saw this very similar H&M tunic for $35 and passed on it thinking I have a "nicer" Nordstrom one coming to me. Now I think I'll go back to pick up the H&M one instead.

H&M Vneck Tunic

Have any of you had such experience with Nordstrom clothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...