Thursday, July 30, 2015

Review: Rebecca Minkoff Love Chevron Quilted Crossbody & Clutch (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Hi everyone, today I wanted to share with you my very first video! I shared a picture on Instagram recently of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale haul and I wanted to give a review on both the Rebecca Minkoff Love Chevron Quilted Crossbody and Clutch (still available here) as a side by side comparison. 

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul

The crossbody is on sale for $196 from $295, but unfortunately it's already sold out online.  The clutch is on sale for $169 from $265 and both colors are still available online.  Even though I planned to return one of them, in the end I think I'm going to keep both! 


Let me know in the comments if you liked the video and also if you're interested in seeing the rest of my haul goodies.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...