Tuesday, August 25, 2015

OOTD: Cool Summer Blue

Hi everyone, I just came home from a nice long weekend away in the Hamptons celebrating my birthday with my fiance. This weekend was all about doing what I love - shopping!

Today was much cooler but you'll still feel that summer heat if you are under the sun too long. So I opted for something nice and breezy.

Add caption

Vans X ASPCA and Converse 'Jack Purcell' from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Here's a close up of the sneakers. These Vans Slip Ons are so cute! I rushed to stores once I saw Hollyannaree posted about these. They were on sale in stores for $29.99. These are my first Vans so I wasn't sure what to expect. The soles definitely feel comfy enough, but the canvas upper actually scraped the top of my toes, bad enough to leave a blister. =(   So in the outfit, you can see my wearing Puma no-show socks (the irony I know) that I had to buy and put on right away.

Sadly back to work for me tomorrow, hopefully it'll be a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...