Saturday, June 14, 2014

Reveal: Glossybox X Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 Subscription Box

I just returned from an Alaskan cruise on Monday and finally got a chance to go through my Glossybox! This one was their May subscription box and retails for $21 as usual but the best of all, it was a collaboration with THE Bergdorf Goodman! The name itself already promises luxury.  In addition, this month's box will include 6 samples instead of the usual 5.

Ready to check them out?

GlossyBox X Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 Box
There were a total of 15 different samples that are part of these Bergdorf Goodman boxes. Here's the 6 that I received:




The total value of this box was $197.50!! Crazy I know, I never expected the ReVive sample to be a $70 value. I can't wait to try it out. And on top of all these goodies, the box includes a $25 Bergdorf Goodman gift card!  I already used mine on a new Chanel Glossimer. =)

I want to remind those of you that have bought one of these boxes, the BG gift card expires on June 15!! Very annoying especially since we didn't even receive the box till the first week of June. Hurry and don't let them go to waste! =)

Also gentle reminders to those who only thought they would get this one box, I unfortunately forgot to cancel the subscription before June 1 and was charged for the June box already. I have tried to cancel it, but they wouldn't let me. =(  Annoying. Hoping it'll be good since it's supposed to be a special edition this month as well. 


Did you get this box? What goodies did you get??

Stay tuned, I know I haven't been sharing my hauls for a while, many goodies to share coming up. I can't wait to share my experience at the SK-II events that I went to either. =)   Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...