Thursday, July 24, 2014

Launch: Warby Parker's New Beacon Collection for Summer 2014

Today's the launch of the Warby Parker's latest collection of eyewear: the Beacon Collection for Summer 2014.  Warby Parker has a nice collection of trendy and classic eyewear designs and the new Beacon Collection is no different.





My favorite in the collection must be these Nancy sunglasses in Lemon. Oversized frames in a yellow tint frame that reminds me of classic vintage frames I used to steal from my mom.


The Ingram sunglasses that the male model is wearing is another classic pair for the summer. Wayfarer style in the Revolver Black color is the perfect beach accessory!


The Beacon collection also includes regular eyeglasses that can be adjusted to come with or without prescription. I love where Warby Parker had this photoshoot, in the center of New York City's Chinatown!

All these beautiful styles will be available at Warby Parker's website starting July 24 and prices start at $95. Warby Parker is primarily an online retailer with some physical locations around the country. Because it's an online retailer, they offer free try on services where they ship you a few styles of your choice and you decide which one to keep.  Warby Parker also has a give back program, similar to TOMS, where each pair sold is another pair given to non profit organizations for those in need.

P.S.  I was recently approached by the Warby Parker's company PR to check out the launch of their new Summer 2014 Beacon Collection and thought it would be nice to share with my readers since I coincidentally heard of the company on a Huffington Post article just the day earlier. I am not affiliated with the company and do not make any commission on any sales of their product. And everything mention is my own personal opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...