Friday, January 3, 2014

OOTD: Winter Office Drapey Comfort

It's 2014! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and wish every one of you the best in 2014. I'm hoping for more posts in 2014. Wish me luck!

I haven't done one of these for a while. I've recently changed from commuting to work via public transportation to driving. So now I have the luxury of keeping myself from the cold as minimal as possible. So removing the bulk of layers, I get to dress a little lighter even in this bitter cold.



 I love styling scarves over tanks so I don't have to worry about showing too much skin especially in the office. The soft drapes from this cardigan gives enough volume so I paired it with some slim fit pants. The bold black and white print makes this simple outfit just a bit more interesting.



Uniqlo Leaf Print scarf

On Me:

  • Top: Open Front Drape Cardigan from Yesstyle (originally here, similar styles here)
  • Tank: H&M Basic Tank (old, seen here before)
  • Bottoms: Banana Republic Sloan-fit (similar styles here)
  • Shoes: Steven Madden Madden Girl Jonez pumps (here)
  • Bag: Coach Soho Optic Linen Pleated Wristlet (old, similar styles here)
  • Accessories: Uniqlo Leaf Print Linen Scarf (old)
 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...