Sunday, November 17, 2013

Reveal: Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP Oct & Nov Box

The Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP boxes continue to amaze me! The last 2 months' boxes was over my expectations. Here's a recap of the last few month's boxes.

Le Metier De Beaute Peau Verge Dark Spot Corrector



The October box came with only ONE item: a full size Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector! At 0.5 oz this serum retails for $125!!  Peau Vierge is one of the top luxury lines for anti aging. I've already started using it, can't wait to see the results

Le Metier De Beaute Nov Box
After the $100 value box from November, I was ready to see a smaller box, but of course I was surprised again. Not only did this box arrive at my door before November, it contains another over $100 value of products!  This month's box included a full size Peau Vierge Lash Growth Serum ($95), lash curler ($18) and a Dualistic Eye Pencil in Tamarack ($36). I've tried the L'oreal serum before and had great results, I'm looking forward for this to be more promising. The lash curler doesn't fit my eye as well as my Shu Uemura lash curler but might be better for those with rounder eyes.

I can't wait till the December box arrives! I'll definitely be ordering a new subscription next year, the amount and value of these boxes are unbelievable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...