Sunday, July 28, 2013

Monthly Empties: June 2013

Another month and another monthly empties post! At least I'm sort of keeping up. =)

June 2013 Empties



My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask - I actually bought more of these from my last cosme-de haul and they're very much like all the other My Beauty Diary masks that I've tried. These Pearl Powder masks are supposed to have whitening effects so I wanted to use it to lighten my summer tan. =P  Not that they really work, at least I haven't noticed a lasting effect, but they serve its purpose for a short period of time.

FaceQ Grape Seed & Green Tea Mask - Another face mask from My Beauty Diary. I think I do prefer this FaceQ line more than their main line, the size of the masks fits me better. This Grape Seed & Green Tea one also suppose to give a brightening effect, but it doesn't last long.

Missha M Perfect BB Cleansing Oil - After finishing up my Josie Maran cleansing oil, I fell in love with using cleansing oil to remove my makeup. This Missha one still doesn't disappoint! This was one of my old bottles from the Missha Deluxe Samplers that was part of my very first reviews. (Check it out here. ) I think compared to the Josie Maran one, this Missha cleansing oil feels slightly less rich, but does its job nevertheless!

Laneige Water Bank Essence EX - Finally finished this lightweight lotion that I got in one of my first beauty haul posts! Probably not such a good idea to keep products for so long, but I wanted to finish it up anyway. Thought I'd use this since I ran out of lightweight moisturizers for the summertime. I love how this is more of a gel texture than a regular lotion, very light fragrance and doesn't leave my face greasy for the day.

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye And Lip Cream - This is actually the full size product that I finished up. Lightweight gel like texture. I'm going to have a full product review post on this up soon, so stay tuned!

That's it for June.  =) I really enjoy writing these posts, it makes me feel so much better knowing that I actually used up all these products slowly but surely and nothing goes to waste.Stay tune for next month's empties, I see it filling up already.

Have you finish any products you love this month? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...