Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Pan 5 - Update

Here's an update to the Project Pan 5 that I started 2 months ago. Refer to the original post for my short reviews on these items.

Project Pan 5 - Jan 2013

1. Physician's Formula Powder Palette Multicolored Blush - Blushing Peach
Looks like I barely touched it! These palettes really do last a very long time, I've been using it every other day now hoping to finish it up, but it looks exactly like it did 2 months ago. =P  It's going to be part of the new Project Pan 5.

2. philosophy on a clear day oil-free foaming acne cleanser
Done! Used up all the cleanser, kind of sad that it's discontinued. On the quest for a new lightweight cleanser again (AFTER I'm done with the rest that I have now. ) 

3. qiora Face Cleanser DH Cleanser
Still working on this right now since the philosophy cleanser is out. Should be done soon!

4. Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover
Done! Trying to compare it with the Neutrogena Facial Towelettes, I think I still like the Neutrogena ones more.

5. Nivea Age Defying Q10plus Hand Cream
Didn't touch it at all! I accidentally tucked this away since I've been renovating my room. Hopefully I'll remember to use it soon.


Since I'm only done with 2 products, here are the next 2 contenders (I don't want to add another 5 to create a never ending list). 


L'oreal Colour Riche Balm lip color in Rose Elixir
L'oreal Colour Riche Balm lip color in Rose Elixir

I don't think I can recollect any one time when I've actually finished a lipstick, hopefully this would be the first one. This lip balm/lipstick came out last year causing a lot of hype along with the Revlon lip butters, but these didn't get as much spotlight as they apply with such a sheer color and really works just like a balm. But they are truly very moisturizing, it leaves a nice moisturized glossy finish. Because of its super sheer color I can apply it very liberally, haha maybe that's why I can actually put it in a project pan. I only have it on this color, I'll want to try the other ones.

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Excuse the dry hands!

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

This was part of a Nivea set from CVS, I believe it only retails for 99 cents alone. It has a almost non-greasy, souffle-like texture, very similar to the First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream. Excuse the dry hands! But you can tell that the creme hydrates the dry skin immediately. It does have a perfumed fragrance though. Not super great but I like the fact that it is in a small flat container so I can just slide into any compartment without taking up too much room. I might repurchase it later on but not going to sort it out specifically.

Ok, Project Pan 5 will return again in 2 months! Hopefully, I can knock them all out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...