Thursday, February 19, 2015

Swatches: Le Metier de Beaute Colour Core Lipstick in Riviera

Happy Lunar New Year to those that celebrate! May the Year of the Ram bring you happiness and prosperity and most importantly health!

Chinese New Year is all about the bright reds so I decided to step out of my comfort zone and sport a bold red lip today.  This Le Metier de Beaute Colour Core Lipstick in Riviera came in my first LMdB Beauty Vault VIP box, sadly I never even tried it since I always shy away from bright colors.



Le Metier de Beaute Colour Core Lipstick in Riviera



LMdB's Riviera is a classic red in the tube. Very scary for us MLBB (my lips but better) girls. But boy was I surprised when I applied it on the lips.

Lip Swatch Collage on Riviera
The lipstick applies like a lip balm/stain. The lipstick is on the sheer side, but you can easily layer it up for an even color. It's not a classic red lip after all, but instead leans a little on a warmer orange side.  Pairs nicely on my Asian neutral skin tone unlike a classic red that might lean on blue tint side.

This LMdB Colour Core Lipstick was so creamy and easily glided on my lips. Leaves a moisturized shine on the lips and still sophisticated looking. Love love how it's not sticky at all. Haven't really tested on staying power yet.

And now for my final CNY look!

Happy Chinese New Year with my LMdB Riviera Lipstick


P.S. Stay tuned for more lip swatches as my Tom Ford Lips And Boys picks just arrived! I'm so loving the bright bold lips now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...