Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Reveal: Dior Secret Diva Monthly Box June - October 2014

The Dior auctions are open again. Until Oct 10, you can check out their website to bid for once in a life time experiences or monthly subscription boxes.  I ordered their monthly subscription box last year - for $600 you'll receive 1 full size new release Dior beauty product every month. You can check out what I've received in the first 5 months here. Here's to the recent 5 months.

June & July 2014 Dior Secret Diva Box
June and July boxes came with the new Dior Addict It-Flash ($26) and It-Line ($31).  The Dior Addict lip products are one of my favorite lipsticks so I was very excited to see the new coveted mascara and liquid eyeliner.



August 2014 Dior Secret Diva Box

August came with an unexpected gift. I actually received the new Dior Homme Eau for Men! Though it was the 3.4 oz version worth $84. I didn't expect a men's product, but it made a good regift for the boyfriend. =)  The scent was pretty strong but was quite attractive. For all you girls out there, this is a good recommendation for your man.

September 2014 Dior Secret Diva Box
September was super exciting with the newly reformulated eyeshadow quints ($60)! I received the 5 couleurs eyeshadow palette in 876 - Trafalgar - beautiful deep plums and maroon reds that's perfect for the fall. 

October 2014 Dior Secret Diva Box

October box came a little later than usual but was still happy to see the new Rouge Dior Baume in 558 - Lili ($35). I've seen many people posting about these on Instagram, excited to see that I got one myself to play with too. 

Here's the breakdown so far: 

1. Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer -  $42
2. Backstage Eye Prime - $28
3. One Essential Boosting Serum - $120
4. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet - $98
5. Diorskin Nude Shimmer - $56
6. It-Flash - $26
7. It-Line - $31
8. Dior Homme - $84
9. Dior 5 Color Eye Palette - $60
10. Rouge Dior Baume - $35
=============================
Total - $580 value already!

And there's still 2 more months to go. Now's the time to decide if I want to sign up for another year. $600 seems to be a hefty price tag, though I'm expecting to receive another $150 worth products. Even if the total comes out to be $750 worth of products for $600, I feel like I could have just bought all these at Sephora during their VIB sale and still break even. I guess the only benefit is that you are making a charitable donation, so that might be something you want to consider. That being said, I think I'm going to opt out of next year's Secret Diva, though it was exciting to get a new package every month!

Anybody else going to sign up? Let me know if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...