Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ASOS Haul - Mar 2011

Just splurged on these 2 ASOS Quilted Lock Across Body Bags.
ASOS Pastel Quilted Lock Across Body Bag

I've never shopped from ASOS before, but reading through the Luuux posts, I found it to be a very stylish UK online store. They now ship to the US and have both free shipping and returns.

The bags look so cute! Haha. I thought they look like cheap versions of Chanel classic clutches at first. I wasn't sure which color would be nicer especially seeing some online actual photos of the Pastel being so much darker than the stock photo and the Nude looks so light. So I got both bags in Pastel and in Nude to take advantage of the free returns. =D  They also have it available in white.

The Bill
Currently ASOS has a sale for 20% off all ASOS brand items. =)  Both bags came out to be $21.52 each! Such a good deal already. Haha, I hope I don't end up keeping both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...