Thursday, February 17, 2011

Steve Madden Haul Feb 2011

Steve Madden is currently running a sale for 50% off Clearance Shoes online http://www.stevemadden.com/, use code SALE50.

I took advantage of this code and bought this BNIKKI bag! I've been eying it for a while. =D  So glad it's on sale for $19.99 right now. Also bought the same one for a friend of mine.
BNIKKI - Gray Flannel
I almost wanted to buy the black leather one too! But I stopped myself because I remember seeing it in the store and didn't like it as much. BNIKKI

DAARLING Denim Pumps
Took advantage of the 50% off and got myself these DAARLING pumps. They look so cute! I like the Ivory one too but they were out of my size. =( Still available here and here.

The Bill

Interesting side note: Stevemadden.com actually placed my purchase on hold because they saw me purchasing the same bag twice and wanted to make sure it wasn't a mistake. ^_^ at least they have good customer service and are conscious of their customers! Definitely a plus! And they said it will be shipped out the next day, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I just shop the sale, and scored shoes for a whopping 80% off! I wanted the darling shoes, but they were on my size, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...