Thursday, September 23, 2010

OOTD - Outfit of the Day - Fall Work Apparel

Here's a quick post of my OOTD. =)


Work Outfit for Fall - H&M Dress $19.95, Express Long Cardigan, Gap Sweater Tights
Inspired by Fuzkittie, apparently she got this dress too, saw it on her facebook page. I've been visiting H&M way too much lately! Haha, when I saw this dress, I thought it was just way too cute, sort of peasant/boho top with a ruffle skirt hem. At first I thought this would be part of my casual wear, but when I saw fuz upload a pictured of it with a cardigan, I was totally inspired. =)  Perfect for fall weather and great for work. The only problem I have is that I'm a little too tall (5'5") so the dress comes a little short, but the tights help cover up and make it work-suitable.

Update! H&M just put this dress on sale! It's only $10 now! Maybe I should get a dupe. Hahaha..

Follow on Luuux - http://www.luuux.com/share/f89c8da275af09da

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...