Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Missha Beauty Shopping Haul Feb 2010

Ahh.. finally my second haul! Sorry it took me so long. But here it is. I got this during Missha's anniversary sale, which included a $20 off $40 purchase coupon! Great way for me to try out their M Prism Multi Blusher and the Missha M Shiny BB Cream SPF 27 PA++.
 
The Bill
I wanted to make sure I get $40 purchase so I can qualify for their free shipping. ^_^
 
Missha Beauty Shopping Haul Feb 2010 (Deluxe Sampler not included)
First of all, I want to thank the reader of this blog who referred me on Missha. I was qualified for another deluxe sampler! Last time, I already wrote how much the deluxe sampler is worth here. So keep referring your friends. Missha will automatically add a coupon into your account for a free deluxe sampler set. Their shipping fee increased to $8.99 now.

These product reviews will be available real soon! =)

Just a quick recap on Missha deals and steals:
  • Get 20% off right now when you sign up AND receive a deluxe sampler set. You can sign up here.
  • If you're already a customer, no worries, you can still refer your friends Add mellie.closet@gmail.com as the "Referer Email" please. ^_^
  • Free shipping on all purchases over $40! They are currently running a clearance sale! Don't miss your chance to try out these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...